Stationery, Business cards...
To create chapter or society business cards:
1. Buy Avery 8371 compatible business card packs from any office supply store.
4. This will take you to a page where you can select the file above that you just downloaded to your PC (MyProject8371.avery) and click OK.
5. On the first business card in the template, enter your contact information and it will automatically appear on all the business cards on the template sheet.
6. Replace the logo in the template with your chapter's co-branded logo. Click here to download your chapter's logo to your PC
. Just click the existing logo in the first card on the sheet, then click "From File" on the left, and select your chapter's logo from your PC. Avery's online tool automatically switches logos on all cards on the sheet.
7. Print your cards.
8. Save your project to your PC. That way all your edits are saved for the next time you need to print cards.
1. Download the USFAA letterhead template (Microsoft Word .dot file) for chapter and society communications by Clicking here
and saving the file to your PC.
2. Open the file. To replace the existing logo, click directly on the logo, and then click INSERT > PICTURE > FROM FILE > and select your chapter's logo from the location where you saved it on your PC.
3. Edit the contact information in the footer for your chapter. (If you don't see the footer, click View > Header and Footer in the top menu.)
4. Save the file.
TIP: If you save the file with your edits as a .DOT file in your Microsoft Templates folder, you can automatically select the template by clicking File > New (or "Office Button" > New in Outlook 2007). You can select your USFAA Chapter Letterhead from your template list.